Pick up
  • ◆Where can I park the RV for the night?
    You can park the RV in Roadside stations , Highway rest areas(where you can find restaurants,gift shops,bathrooms,smoking areas,petrol stations and more), Camper sites & RV Parks, Parking lot(be careful that not every parking lot is fine for sleeping in car overnight), etc.
  • ◆What is ETC ? How to use it ?
    ETC is a system for paying tolls by wireless communication between antenna on expressway tollgates and in-vehicle ETC equipment.

    You can drive through the toll gate without paying the toll each time if the car has an ETC card inserted into the onboard ETC card reader device.The tolls will be paid later according the highway provider's record.

    For more information, please refer to here.

    ※We only provide ETC card for free, the highway toll is charged separately.
  • ◆Do you have any discount ?
    Enjoy a discount for RV rental of 5 or more consecutive days !
    ・ More than 5 days : 5% OFF
    ・ More than 10 days : 10% OFF
    ・ More than 20 days : 20% OFF
    ・ More than 30 days : 30% OFF
  • ◆What documents do I need to bring ?
    Case 1: Passport + International Driving Permit (obtained in a country signatory to the Geneva Convention)

    Case 2: Passport + Foreign Driver’s License (issued in Taiwan, Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, Estonia) + Official Japanese Translation
  • ◆Can you pick me up/drop me off at the airport ?
    Basically Yes. Depends on which airport you would use, we provide free shuttle service, RV dispatch service or pay delivery service.

    For more details, please refer to here, thank you.

  • ◆Besides the rental cost are there any other charges I will incur ?
    We require 150,000 JPY as a damage deposit by cash or credit card on the day you pick up the RV. You will get a full refund if there is no car damage, fuel shortage or expressway toll, etc.
  • ◆Are there one-way rentals ?
    Yes. Please see below for the service charge.

  • ◆How to make an RV reservation ?
    Please refer to here, thank you.
  • ◆Where can I rent an RV ?


         For more details, please refer to here, thank you.

  • ◆Do I need a special driver’s license to drive an RV ?
    No. A special license to drive an RV is not required. You can enjoy your trip with only a basic valid driver's license. Just make sure your driver's license can be used in Japan.
  • ◆How do I pay for the rental ?
    You can pay by credit card or bank transfer when making the reservation. We accept all major credit cards (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB).
  • ◆Can I make a change to a reservation ?
    Yes, but since there are other customers using the RV, please contact our staff as early as possible if you need to change your reservation.

    Changes of reservation from the second time, additional charges will be applied (3,300 JPY each time).
  • ◆Can I extend the rental duration ?
    Yes, but it is may not meet your needs and expectations during a peak season.
  • ◆What if I return the RV before the date it is due ?
    We accept it but we would not refund any rental fee.
  • ◆What if I am late in returning the RV ?
    Please contact our staff as early as possible when you are going to be late. We may charge you an extra expense depends on the situation.
  • ◆What happens if the RV I reserved is unavailable ?
    We will provide you another RV or refund you in full.
  • ◆What if the RV breaks down ?
    If you don’t need to take responsibility for it, we’ll provide you another RV or refund the difference.
  • ◆Do you have baby/child car seats available ?
    Yes. According to Japanese law, any child under the age of 6 needs to be in a car seat when riding in a car. You can rent it for 1100 JPY / piece.
  • ◆Are pets allowed in the RV ?
    Yes. Pets are welcomed, but the rental fee will be increased by 20%.
  • ◆Do you provide multilingual GPS ?
    Yes. But only in Tokyo and New Chitose right now.
  • ◆Can I add options after reservation is confirmed ?
    Yes. Because of limited stock, please contact us as early as possible.
  • ◆Is smoking allowed in the RV ?
    No. All RVs are non-smoking.
  • ◆Are there restrictions on mileage ?
    Yes.Our staff will check the milometer when you drop the RV off. If you have exceeded the limit(1500 km/5days,3000 km/10days,6000 km/20days,10000 km/30days,300km/day (over 30 days)), we’ll charge you extra km cost as 50 JPY per km.
  • ◆What is “Hokkaido Expressway Pass” ?
    "Hokkaido Expressway Pass" is a special product only available for foreign visitors to Japan. Unlimited access to Hokkaido's expressways, for one flat price! Don’t forget to rent it together with your RV if needed. (Rental fee: 3600 yen~ /day)

    For more details, please check here
  • ★Driving rules in Japan
    Please refer to here

※ For any questions unanswered here, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Your Question